Our ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Course aims to train delegates in the principles and practices of undertaking Information Security Management System (ISMS) audits in line with the guidelines and requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001.
The course comprises a mix of lectures and practical exercises including role-play and case studies to provide the delegates with a full understanding of the quality audit process. The practical exercises focus on the audit process
using the ISO 27000 series of standards.
Who Should Attend?
Senior and middle management personnel from the organization (Preferably top management / System Managers/ Team Leads, Project Leads). Designed for people who wish to conduct external audits on behalf of assessment bodies for ISO 27001
certification, but also suitable for those who need to conduct thorough internal audits on behalf of their own organization.
Explain the Purpose and business benefits of an information security management system, of information security management systems standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification Role of an auditor to plan,
conduct, report and follow up an ISMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
Successful completion of training personal gets the certification of Lead Auditor ISO 27001. It is valid worldwide.
ISMS Lead Auditor Training is 5-day program as per given below content.
Note – Due to COVID 19 / CORONA Lockdown situation, we offer Virtual ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training / Online ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training / web-based ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training / Webinar based ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
1. ISMS concepts and ISO 27001 standard
• ISMS concepts and benefits
• Risk assessment and management
• ISO 27001 process framework requirements
• ISO 27001 standard requirements
• ISMS documentation
2. Auditing principles
• Auditing objectives
• Types of audits
• Process approach
3. Roles and responsibility of auditors
• Auditors and lead auditors
• The auditors’ responsibilities
• The lead auditors’ responsibilities
• Auditors qualification and certifications
4. Planning an audit
• Pre-audit planning
• Reviewing documentation
• Developing an audit plan
• Preparing checklists or working documents
• Communication factors
5. Conducting an audit
• Opening meeting
• Collecting objective/audit evidence
• Effective interviewing techniques
• Identifying and recording nonconformities
• Preparing for the closing meeting
• Do’s and Don’t’s of auditing
6. Reporting audit results
• Conducting the closing meeting
• Preparing the audit report
• Distributing the audit report