“We possess extensive experience and expertise within the food processing industry”
FSSC 22000 (Food Safety System Certification 22000) is an ISO-based robust and internationally accepted certification scheme aimed at auditing and certifying the food safety in the entire food supply chain. This standard lucidly defines the requisites of a food safety management system covering all the companies associated with the food chain from “farm to fork”.
Our team of professionals is highly proficient in providing the consultation, training, gap analysis and implementation of ISO 22000 standard. We also possess great expertise in conducting hazard analysis programs along with the development of effective food safety management systems whilst incorporating them seamlessly into the overall management activities of your organization. We can also integrate your ISO 22000 implementation program with ISO 9001 to enhance the effectiveness of your organization.
What is ISO 22000?
This international standard clearly specifies the requisites for a food safety management system on the basis of a rigorous combination of sound food safety management programs, intercompany communication and the implementation of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) principles in identifying all the potential food safety hazards.
Scope of ISO 22000 Standards:
This standard can be used for auditing and certifying the food safety systems of an enterprise associated with the food chain, or indulged with the processing or manufacturing of:
- Perishable animal products including poultry, eggs, meat & fish products
- Perishable fruits and vegetable products including fresh & preserved fruits & vegetables, fresh juices
- Eatables with long shelf life including snacks, canned products, drinking water, oil, salt, sugar, beverages and many more
- Bio-chemical or chemical manufacturing including vitamins, bio-cultures and additives
- Manufacturing of feed and food for animals
- Food packaging manufacturing
What we do?
We, at Niall Services offer a broad spectrum of services pertaining to ISO 22000 standard through its globally proven and well defined methodology. We aid our clients with:
- Awareness Training
- Gap Analysis
- Hazard and risk analysis
- Implementation, documentation design and finalization
- Internal auditor training
- Management Review Meeting
- Implementation Review
- Stage 1 – Certification Audit
- Stage 2 – Certification Audit
- Pre-assessment Audit
- ISO 22000 / HACCP certification award
- Continual System Improvement
Benefits of ISO 22000
- Continuous improvement and updating of system that helps it to stay effective
- Introduce transparency around responsibilities and accountability
- Put all the hazards control in place across your entire supply chain
- It gives your customers, stakeholders and suppliers confidence in your hazard controls
- You can introduce internationally acclaimed and recognized processes to your business
Contact us today if you need consultation on any aspect of ISO 22000 certification or are looking for any related trainings.